The Tribal Epidemiology Center Public Health Infrastructure (TEC-PHI) Program under the Albuquerque Area Southwest Tribal Epidemiology Center (AASTEC) would like to invite you to the upcoming Strategic Action Planning training facilitated by the Healthy Native Communities Partnership, Inc. More information about the training and registration link is below and attached. Space is limited, so please register by Friday, June 14, 2019.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque
5151 Journal Center Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
REGISTRATION: Free registration, sponsored by TEC-PHI. Registration due by Friday, June 14, 2019.
LODGING: Lodging assistance is available but limited, it will be provided on first come, first served basis. To be eligible for lodging assistance, participants must be traveling at least 60 miles round trip to attend the training.
CONTACT: For more information, contact Randi Begaye at 505-764-0036 or email at email@example.com.
- To increase knowledge of foundational values of facilitation methods
- To explore the four directions of wellness
- To practice facilitation skills in strategic actions and planning process
- To dialogue and exchange strategies/solutions to address issues in Native communities
- To reflect upon and identify two places each participant will utilize/practice two key components of the Community Wellness Planning process